Saturday, November 29, 2008

What a Break!

Well, it has been a week since i wrote a blog. I've been super busy seeing family and friends and whatnot. I finally have some free time to update ya'll on my wonderful crazy life. here is break in day order.

Sunday: Remember how the last time i wrote, we had just gotten back from philly, and i was super tired, well i started my thanksgiving break by going to sleep at 2 am and being woken up by my dad at 9am, because he is redoing my bathroom and had some crazy loud saw in the bathroom, which i interestingly enough share a wall with is so it sounded like he was tearing down my bedroom wall, it was impossible to sleep through so i got up and ate bacon. thank god there was bacon. My mom decided to take off all week so i got to see her all day everyday which was nice. Also the skins beat the seahawks that night and we had steak for dinner so that was good.

Monday: since gary (my dad) refused to let me sleep in on sunday, i slept until 2pm on monday it was awesome. When i woke up my grandma was at my house with cinnamon buns (awesome). But was giving me bad news that because the bathroom is getting redone my mom needed to stay at home all day tomorrow cause the new bathtub was coming and i had to take grandma to the doctors office. okay i can do that. I also hung out with my good friend Ed and we watched superbad, which never gets old no matter how many times you watch it.

Tuesday: Up at 7am to drive grandma to the doctors office she was told to be there at 8, we got there at 7:45. We then sat in the waiting room until 10:10 when they finally called her back. HOLY SHIT make an old lady and her cranky tired granddaughter sit in the waiting room for over 2 hours, thanks. Luckily for me they had some danke ass coffee and grandma bought me a nature valley bar and i then had energy, to do nothing, cause i was in a waiting room. I was supposed to go to lunch with my sister at 11:30 but grandma wasn't done yet and i left her there and my mom had to go pick her up she finally got home at 12:30, why did that take so long? I went to lunch with valerie and we had japanese food it was delicious. I came home took a shower and waited for kate to call me and i went out to fairfax around 6 we got fridays for dinner, and i ordered a drink called volcano exlposion or something i think it was just liquor cause i was tipsy after dinner, and it cost as much as my fucking meal. We proceeded to drink heavily all night and had a boonsfarm circle which made me miss my peeps in sheptown.

Wednesday: Holy shit wednesday, brad (my brother) and i went out to happy hour at chilis at about 3:45 we had about 6 beers there and then went to our place of employment, buffalo wing factory and proceeded to drink there until 8, our bill was like 30 bucks so i think we had 15 beers. We were hammer time and his fiance had to drive us home, at his house i fell down the steps and couldn't beat guitar hero on easy cause i had to close one eye to see the notes. Kate came and got me and we went to ihop with ben and ryan where i scarffed down coffee cake pancakes with apples and cinnamon on them(they were so good) eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and was white knuckling one of kates cheese sticks. Shit was good. I passed out at 1:30 and was so excited for dinner.

Thursday: Brad didn't come for thanksgiving dinner and he really missed out me and my sister sang an awesome rendition of bohemiem rhapsody for my grandma cause she told us she had never heard of queen (yeah right everyone knows who they are) Valerie also made 2 different kinds of rolls and cinnamon butter. There was lots of food eaten. And valerie made pumpkin cheesecake and chocolate pumpkin mini pies i had a piece of cheese cake and a mini pie. Then i went over to kates to see her family and her grandparents..I had another piece of pie (i hate my life) Kates dad's friends wife (did ya follow) is from thailand and speaks like no english and she was talking to me, i think she was telling me i was really pretty and that i need to smile more often and i sat down with coffee that i later found myself chugging to get out of the presence of this woman who was plastered and not making any sense and sitting in my chair with me with her arms around me not letting me get up, kate and i made a run for it over to my house for an hour and when we got back that lady was passed out in kates sisters bed. I had to sleep at grandmas cause val and i were going shopping in the morning...luckily valerie brought season 5 of the golden girls.

Friday: We woke up at 3:30 am. I can't beleive i woke up at that hour, we went to kohls at 4 am the line was wrapped around the buliding to get in i have no idea why we got in valerie bought a lot of stuff for people then we went to the mall i bought 5 pair of underwear. valerie bought a lot of stuff, she ended up saving 200 dollars at ann taylor though cause she got a 2 dresses one was originally 100 dollars the other was 80 and a pair of pants that were also 80 and when it rang up it was only 50 bucks for all 3. There were crazy lines outside both radio shack and game stop and we had chic fila for breakfast mmmm. We got back to grandmas at 7:30 and i got back in bed til 11. We had waffles and leftovers for lunch (its a family tradition waffles the day after) And then we went to wings for dinner and i had my first legal beer with my mom and dad. I then went out to fridays with ben and ryan and i was DD. I am so responsible, they drank some long islands and some 7 and 7's and i enjoyed my water. I did however get some joose for kate and i and we got joosed later in the night. I woke up in the morning and kate's mom made me ham and eggs mmmmm.

Saturday: well it technically hasn't happened yet, but were going to reston town center for my brothers best friends birthday tonight, and i am packing up somethings to go back home tomorrow.

This is a long blog and i'm sorry, but i had to squeeze it all in, becuase i know empty the fridge day (tomorrow) will have to be its own blog. I am bringing like 100 and some jello shooters, so beware people its going to be a shitshow. I miss everybody and can't wait to see them again!

Joke of the day: What do you do with a years worth of used condoms?

Melt them, turn them into a tire and call it a good year.


1 comment:

jeremy blaine said...

know what I love about being home, JOOSE AT EVERY STORE!
wince