Sunday, January 11, 2009

26 Things You Might have Known...

...or maybe you didn't...


First off, i would like to give street cred to lilli and jeremy for inspiring this post. you can read lilli's version here http://alliterativelilli.blogspot.com/2009/01/26-things-that-make-me-really-happy.html

And you can read jeremys here. www.jpblaine.blogspot.com then you have to scroll to december 17, because for some reason i can't get it on a page by itself. So thanks guys!

  • My middle name is Ann. So is my moms, and my sisters, and my brothers is Andrew.
  • I broke my back when i was in high school playing volleyball.
  • I am extremely afraid of cats.
  • I used to have to take pills before i went to the dentist, because if flouride got in my blood stream it could have been fatal.
  • I do not like being out of bed early in the morning, i would rather sleep all day and stay up all night.
  • If i had to eat finger foods for the rest of my life, i would be perfectly okay with that.
  • My dad's name is gary, and he is probably the most awesome person anyone will ever meet, and im not just saying that because he is my dad.
  • I have a hole in my heart, it is probably closed up now, but that is why i had to take the pills to go to the dentist because if the flouride got in my blood and went in the hole, game over.
  • Ice cream is in my top 5 favorite foods, and i am not even sure if it is considered an actual food.
  • I had a really good friend named jessi who died of heart failure in high school.
  • I have two for this one, i really like to kiss people, and i have a lot of friends named katie, or any variation of the spelling.
  • I made an awesome new friend this year named lilli, and my senior year wouldn't be the same without her.
  • The majority of my friends are men, i used men because this is letter m, usually i would say guys but gary was g lol. I have only a few close friends that are girls while the rest of them are boys.
  • In high school i was runner up on being the nicest person in my graduating class.
  • My favorite place to go over the summer is to the Outer Banks in North Carolina, i hope to own a beach house down there one day.
  • My most favorite food is pizza. I don't think there are to many people out there who would disagree with me. If not someone's favorite it is probably at least in most peoples top 5.
  • I enjoy quality time with my sister, especially now because she is moving in july to colorado, and she out of anyone has had the most influence on me and things in my life.
  • I believe that road trips with friends are one of the most fun and awesome things to do.
  • I drive a stick shift car, at first i was so mad that i got one, and now i can't imagine driving an automatic again.
  • I watch to much TV. I have heard this from numerous people, but it is just so good i can't help myself.
  • I have an aunt, cousin and uncle who live down under. Or in Australia if you didn't have that one figured out, and i went to visit them my senior year of high school, and have been wanting to go back ever since.
  • My sister is getting married in Las Vegas in June, it will be my first time there, and probably my last for quite a while.
  • I have worked at the same wings place since i was 16, and i judge other wings based off what we sell there.
  • So X really sucks and this is what i'm using and it is totally cheating. I got chicken pox when i was very young, and only had about 10 total while my brother and sister were covered in them. I however have 3 scars because my sister picked them off of me. how nice.
  • I am the youngest kid in my family, and i wouldn't have it any other way, having an older sister and brother is the best thing i could have asked for
  • One of the places i really wanna travel to is New Zealand, i think that would be so incredible, and i just learned that it is the youngest country in the world.

So i hope you learned something, or maybe you didn't cause maybe you already knew everything about me, but i hope you enjoyed this post as much as i enjoyed thinking of things.

random song quote: "I'm gonna Fuck you softly I'm gonna screw you gently I'm gonna hump you sweetly I'm gonna ball you discreetly" -- Tenacious D "Fuck Her Gently"

1 comment:

jeremy blaine said...

your list was good until you put lyrics to "fuck her gently" up, now its awesome