Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Bringin It Back

I've been on a blog hiatis (sp?) The last blog I wrote was about how I have an amazing boyfriend. Well that was a while ago. I realized my boyfriend was an incredible douche bag that didn't deserve any of my time. We have been broken up for almost 5 months, I forgot how fun it is to be single, but he doesn't let me forget how much of a dick face he is and will text me every once in a while to either

A. call me a slut.
B. call me a whore. or
C. just to be a huge asshole and cuss me out.
Sometimes when I've been drinking and want to fight someone its good for him to do that, so I can just fight him and secretly wish I was punching someone.

Since the last post I have gotten a new job at a bank. But my heart will always be with the wing factory and I still work there as well, forever and always. The bank is pretty legit, I just sit there and look pretty and get paid loooooove it.

I have been living in a house with my friendy friends for the past 6 or so months, we love it. And since moving into the house my life has become a shitshow again. Granted it's only crazy on the weekends, but damn it gets CRAAAZAY.



This is a picture of me and the roommates at our house warming/Lynsey's birthday party. Thats our party deck. It includes absolutely no patio furniture but it does have a beerpong table. We class it up every weekend out there, with our natty light, we are the new rednecks in town.

I am going to really try to blog again I have so many shitshows that I can talk about all saved up, and will try to write about how much I can remember of those days.

No comments: